What happened?


The inactivity on this blog crept, no leaped up on me from out of nowhere.  It seemed like there would be enough regular paddles and mountain bike adventures to write about and keep this blog filled with regular posts and photos of my meandering in the Cape Winelands and False bay.

BUT an unexpected job opportunity came my way that I could not refuse…so back to corporate life in the Winelands for me and with the season time still in full swing, ZERO time for adventure. 

Well, not Zero time for adventure.  Running the marketing for a Wine Estate comes with its own little adventures. 



With the winter season approaching fast, I am slowly getting some more time for adventures of my own.  This past weekend the wife and I had an awesome, "stretch the back muscles", paddle in Gordon’s Bay.  The weather was perfect, the sunset amazing and the company excellent AND I did not tip over once (score).

This coming weekend the wife and I will stock up on some needed winter paddling gear, so watch this space for a report on the next paddle / mtb ride.

0 comments: